ROCHESTER (KDKA)- Firefighters were called to the scene of a big fire and explosion in Rochester Friday morning.
The fire started around 12:30 a.m. at a vacant building on the corner of Lacock Street and Maryland Avenue. The fire was so intense, it spread to an occupied home next door.
While the fire was spreading, a big explosion went off.
[worldnow id= 11157610 width=345 height=255 type=video]
“All I know is there was a propane heater, I guess it exploded,” said witness Robert Morland. “Just happy everybody is out, the kids are out, adults are out.”
Two adults and a small child inside the occupied home were able to get out before the explosion. Four of the couple’s other kids were staying elsewhere last night.
The propane tank that exploded was located in between the homes.
There are no injuries reported.
The Rochester Fire Chief says crews will be out at…
View original post 64 more words